Rosacea • Sun Damage
Removal, Birthmarks, Freckles
Carbon Blasting - Carbon Treatment - Collagen Remodeling
Effective for erasing mild sun damage, freckles, irregular pigmentation and light brown spots.
Photo Acne Therapy
Pore Size Reduction • Skin Tightening • Erase Fine Wrinkles • Skin Tone Management
What exactly does it mean to get therapy with strong pulsed light?
The introduction of intense pulsed light (IPL) therapy, also known as photo rejuvenation, which is a method of treating the skin that is both non-invasive and non-surgical, has fundamentally altered the way in which skin treatment is carried out (pun intended).
This method of removing pigmented cells and scars left behind by acne, sun spots, age spots, wrinkles, big visible pores, melasma, freckles, spider veins, and stretch marks was developed by Thomas L. Roberts, III in the 1990s utilising CO2 lasers. It is very successful in treating these conditions.
What exactly takes place during the strong pulsed light procedure?
The procedures using strong pulsed light consist of the two phases listed below:
In order to treat acne scars get ipl treatment in New westminster. This stimulates the synthesis of collagen in that region of your skin, which in turn fills in the pitted areas of the acne scars. In the course of an intense pulsed light treatment, a wide variety of light waves are used to reduce the appearance of blemishes, wrinkles, spider veins, and stretch marks, among other skin imperfections.
Are there any potential negative outcomes associated with therapy with powerful pulsed light?
- Depending on the kind of device that is being used and the treatment settings, you can feel a little burning, stinging, prickling, or tingling feeling while you are undergoing the treatment. Other possible sensations include tingling and prickling.
- Following therapy, the regions that were treated may exhibit some signs of inflammation, such as redness, blistering, or bruising.
- During this operation, there is a possibility that you could have an unpleasant response to the anesthesia, a hematoma or seroma, allergic reactions, scars, infection, bleeding, or injury to the region that lies under the skin. These are all possible dangers.
What exactly is it that you need to be aware of?
Melanin is the substance that the vast majority of IPL treatment in New Westminster are aimed against. The frequency of the light has been tuned to one that enables it to be absorbed by the melanin that is present in your skin. The sun causes these cells to get damaged, and as a result, your body naturally breaks them down and transports them away. This results in darker hues on your skin fading away. In addition to this, it inhibits the production of melanin in the hair follicles, which is necessary for continued hair growth. Phototherapy treatments for acne, the face, vascular disease, and hyperpigmentation are all forms of phototherapy. Rosacea, UV damage, pore size reduction, skin tightening, fine wrinkle management, and skin tone management are some of the conditions that may be treated with this treatment.
(IPL) is an abbreviation for intense pulsed light, which is the primary method used for epidermal photo-rejuvenation, often known as the photo-facial. IPL treatment in New Westminster has the potential to be a very powerful method for reversing the visible effects of ageing. IPL stands for intense pulses of light, and the treatment it provides for the skin consists of rapid and strong flashes of light. After penetrating the surface of the skin, the light energy travels deeper, where it meets the unwelcome brown pigment known as melanin. Because of the heat, this pigment is broken down into very little particles, which then either float to the surface of the skin or are removed by the lymphatic system of the body.
The several actions that make up the procedure
- You will be given medication to alleviate the pain, so please do not move about too much.
- You are going to be led inside a unique laser room right now.
- Your eye doctor or optician will provide you with eye patches or specialised spectacles.
- In order to alleviate the discomfort caused by the heat, a soothing topical gel containing a cooling agent will be given to the area of skin that has to be treated.
- After this, the glass surface of the device is positioned over the affected region of the skin, and light is made to pulse outward from it. It’s possible that you’ll get a little pricked.
- The nurse will remove any remaining gel, clean your face with a warm towel, and then apply a moisturiser that also contains sunscreen.
- If you have any swelling in your face, a cold compress will be offered to you.